Everybody loves freebies, and many online casino sites readily give out no deposit bonuses to new and existing players. A no deposit bonus is a key aspect of online gambling because it makes both new and existing players feel welcome to the site and appreciated.
If you are new to online gambling, you may not understand what a no deposit bonus is. This bonus is quite common and is offered by many casinos like Fun88 to give gamblers a chance to keep playing their favorite games. In this post, we will explain what this bonus is and how you can maximize it to win more money. Click Here to see some of the best no deposit bonuses.
Best No Deposit Casino Bonus In India
What Is No Deposit Casinos And How Does It Work?
A no deposit casino bonus is free money given to a new or existing player for completing the registration process with no deposit required from the casino. Some casinos may give no deposit casino bonuses to players who confirm their mobile number or email address.
Casinos often use this bonus to target new players or to get inactive players to start gambling again. It is incredibly popular among gamblers who just want to try their luck without having to risk any money.
The no deposit casino bonus is usually in the form of a fixed cash amount; however, the bonus can also be in the form of free spins for games, free play, etc.
No deposit casino bonus is usually a small amount, because it will be unfair to the casino to dole out cash and prizes when they have not made money from the player.
However, this is given so that players can have a taste of casino gaming and see if they find it interesting and desire to keep playing more games.
The player is given the chance to see how the games work, how the kind of casino games available, ongoing bonuses available, and basically get a general feeling about the casino.
The player is allowed to bet on real casino games with the no deposit bonus and keep any winnings from the games won, but note that there are terms and conditions attached to each bonus used and game played.
Different Types Of No Deposit Bonus For Indian Players
Free Cash No Deposit Bonus
This type of casino bonus puts cash into your registered account. Then, you can play various casino games and earn from your winnings, if any. Like we earlier said, the amount you will receive is generally small, but can kick start your gaming. There are terms and conditions attached to this bonus; but they are not too restrictive, and it is a great way of finding out what the website has in store for you. It also presents a bit of intrigue and excitement for players.
Free Spins No Deposit Bonus
Another common type of bonus is the free spins no deposit bonus. This refers to spins to be used on slot games. The value of each spin is typically small; but the idea behind it is to give the player something to make his first experience fun and interesting. Free spins are limited to slot games, thereby making them more restrictive than other types of no deposit bonus but are still worth the play.
Free Plays No Deposit Bonus
This type of no deposit casino bonus works for a set period of time which the plays work, it can be anything from minutes to an hour or longer and it allows the player to play one game or various games. The terms and conditions on this type of bonus is very strict to stop players from misusing them.
CashBack No Deposit Bonus
There are various types of cash back bonuses available to players out there. Some offer cash back in particular games or situations while others offer a certain portion of losses back. You will have to make a deposit first and place bets on your funds; however, your cash back bonus will mean that your bet is wholly or partially risk-free.
How To Get Free No Deposit Bonus Casino Offer Online?
Want to claim a free no deposit bonus as a new player? If yes, follow the steps outlined below:
- Pick a casino of your choice: Find a casino based on recommendations and reviews. Fun88 is highly recommended, Click Here to get signed up and get your no deposit casino bonus immediately!
- Sign up on the website: Head to the preferred website and click on sign up.
- Fill in details: Fill in all the necessary details and conclude your sign up.
- Confirm email: After signing up, you will need to confirm your account via the email sent to you.
- Completion: Once you are confirmed, your account is then opened; some websites credit your account automatically, others may need you to look for a “click here to claim” button and upon clicking, the bonus is credited to your account immediately. However, if you receive it via email, it will come with an activation code and you will be directed to your account, where the bonus will be applied.
- No deposit casino bonus: At this stage, you have received your bonus and the spins, plays or cash (depending on the bonus allotted to you by the casino) appears in your account, and you can use it in any manner you like to play games and win.
Also as a new or existing player, you can get no deposit bonus casino promotions by liking a casino’s Facebook page, following a casino’s Instagram page, or signing up to a casino’s newsletter; various casinos have various ways of rewarding players. Remember that Fun88 is one of such casinos and you can Click Here to get started.
How Can You Use A No Deposit Bonus To Play Casino Games?
First, you need to understand the bonus. Some no deposit bonuses need players to use a bonus code to activate the promotion itself, albeit the casino does credit the bonus automatically, you ought to still read the details of a promo before concluding your signup. They are vital since failure to watch all the conditions will usually end in your claim for the bonus being rejected by the casino.
Once you have signed up and satisfied any requirements for the bonus, all you would need to do is use it.
- Free spins no deposit bonus: Pick one among the slot machines available, load it with your bonus code, and begin spinning through your free shots at winning.
- Free cash no deposit: Similarly in this case, visit the sport of your option to try your luck and win.
Once you have spent your free spins or bonus cash, any winnings will usually need betting a specified number of times. This could be 20x, 30x, 50x, or maybe more, only until you have bet the specified amount, will you be able to withdraw any winnings.
What Are The Wagering Requirements To Claim No Deposit Bonuses?
Wagering requirements vary from casino to casino and you should ensure to check the casino’s website to understand their requirements. Every bonus comes with a wagering requirement, and for no deposit bonus, the wagering is always on the greater side; however, put in mind that this is a bonus and you risk nothing. Generally, wagering requirements are set in place to make certain that players, both new and existing, earn no deposit bonus offers for the main purpose of playing.
No matter how juicy a bonus can be, know that they come with some amount of wagering requirements. For example, a player is told the number of periods he is required to play before he is allowed to withdraw his winnings, if any.
Wagering requirements for no deposit bonuses usually apply to the bonus, but it may sometimes apply to the winning from it, therefore you will not be making a deposit to use the bonus to play and you will be able to collect your winnings faster than if you were using a regular deposit bonus. Once you meet the wagering requirements, the casino will credit the money to your account, and you can decide if you want to continue playing or withdraw the money.
No Deposit Bonuses: Terms And Conditions
- Playthrough, also known as turnover or wagering requirements: This term specifies how much money you must bet before you are allowed to take out a bonus or winnings made from it. After meeting playthrough, you can either withdraw the money or continue to play.
- Time limits: Usually, casinos set a time limit to claim a no deposit bonus, this may be within three to seven days after registration or bonus is allotted. Some casinos will set a time for you to meet the wagering requirement and if you fail to meet it within the fixed time, your bonus and winnings are lost.
- Maximum withdrawal limit: The condition puts a limit on the total sum you can withdraw from the winnings earned with a bonus. Any winnings over the maximum limit cannot be withdrawn.
- Casino bonus codes: Some casinos require you to enter a bonus code to be able to claim the no deposit bonus. The bonus code can be a mixture of letters and numbers and are connected to the bonus. The bonus code allows casinos to keep account of the bonuses being used by a player and where the player found it.
- Bonus validity period: No deposit bonuses have a validity period and you need to use the bonus within the said validity period. The average validity period for the bonus is thirty days; but it depends on the casino. If the use of your bonus goes beyond the validity period, you will lose all your winnings and remaining bonus automatically.
No, not all casinos have no deposit bonus as welcome bonuses; some casinos focus more on promotions and loyalty schemes.
Yes, no deposit bonuses are free. Many casinos offer these to prospective and existing players in order to cajole them to deposit their own cash to make more wins.
You can win and withdraw on a no deposit bonus, once you have placed bets through it.
New and existing players.
This depends on the conditions of the bonus. The common reasons include restricted country, claiming more than one bonus in a row, bonus abuser.
This is a player that registers a new account under different names to receive the same bonus over and over again.
Yes, you should, you have nothing to lose, just make sure that you understand all the relevant terms and conditions.
At this point, we now understand what online gambling no deposit bonus means, how it works, and the types of bonuses, how to get an online casino no deposit bonus, how to use them, and the various terms and conditions attached. We also know about wagering requirements which different casinos like Fun88 attach to these bonuses. Do not forget to look into each casino and their individual bonus offers before signing up and make sure you know how to redeem the bonus before you start the process. Click Here to begin.