How to play Baccarat is one of the head-wrecking questions for most gamblers. However, playing Baccarat for real money is painless. The casino game is one of the hoariest in the wagering world, believed to have its roots in China. A beguiling element about the game is, it’s based on pure chance, and little to no premeditated tactic is obligatory. In the same breath, the game rubrics linger to be the same.

Luckily, Baccarat online punters can either decide on frolicking the standard online version or the live dealer version. Fun88 casino is one of the betting sites that accolade boundless bonuses for baccarat punters, such as the welcome bonus of up to 8000 rupees bestowed after signing up and depositing cash. To top it up, the casino has an excellent VIP program and interminable betting market. Tap here to Sign-up for Fun88 casino.

This text will take you through the game’s do’s and don’ts, landfills on how to play wisely, and all you need to know about playing online baccarat. Well, let’s get down to it but don’t forget to join our other decent and recommendable online betting casinos.

How to play baccarat online

Top Casinos To Play Baccarat Online

How Can You Play Baccarat In An Online Casino?

Playing online baccarat is easy. In this card game, you play against the dealer and not other players. Unlike other card games where your goalmouth is to get the best hand, in baccarat, you wager on the hand or side that you are certain will win, either yours or the dealers. You can also ante on the game possibility of ending in a tie. Tag along the stepladders below and learn how you can play online Baccarat casino.

  • Step 1: Pick your game. Go through the table games on your casino site. In most cases, you will encounter different versions of baccarat. So you pick your preferred option.
  • Step 2: Place your wager. Here, you select and buy the chips you want to wager with before cherry-picking the category to place your bet. That can either be on the Banker, Player, or a tie.
  • Step 3: After placing your bets, press the “deal” button. On the other end, the dealer pulls out two cards for each betting side (Player and Banker). The aggregate hands are calculated by tallying card values.
  • Step 4: To emerge the first past the post, the total hands need to amass to either 8 or 9. If either of the wagers wins, the casino uses a sign to point out the winning hand, and the bet is paid out.
  • Step 5: The third card introduction: Every so often, both hands may not mount to 8 or 9, so a third card may have to be presented. If both the Players and the Banker’s hands need a third card, they are granted by the dealer. Then, the sum of the hands is then calculated, and the front-runners are granted their bets. For a stalemate flutter to win, both hands must have the same value.

Popular Variants In Baccarat

Online casinos offer a wide range of online and live dealer baccarat games that punters can wager on as per their finances and conveniences. Besides, the game may also differ based on the number of decks required. Scroll down to see the most pervasive variants of baccarat games you may get in the most reliable casinos.

  • Mini Baccarat
  • Progressive Baccarat & Super Bacc
  • Live Dragon Tiger
  • Speed baccarat
  • Punto Bunco
  • No commission baccarat

Rules And Regulations Of Playing Online Baccarat

Like in other card games, baccarat has its rules that every player must keep an eye on. Contrasting to other card games, where players make decisions after the game onset, for baccarat, you place your bet at the beginning of the game and hold your fire for the aftermath. To disregard the prospect of dwindling on the game’s erroneous side, take a mien at the rules you need to follow to guarantee breezy gameplay. 

  1. You can only bet on the three betting options – the Banker’s hand, the Player’s hand, or The Tie hand. A bet is won if the bet placed matches the hand result.
  2. As the game commences, one card is dealt to the banker side and another to the player side. Merely in limited situations that one or both can be dealt with the 3rd card.
  3. Only the hand value that is contiguous to a summation of 9 wins the round. 
  4. Lest it happens that the player or banker is dealt a sum of either 8 or 9, both the dealer and player will stand.
  5. When a player’s total sum is five and below, the player is assured of another card. If not, the player will stand.
  6. In case a player stands, then the dealer procures a sum of 5 or less.
  7. The dead heat betting option is only paid out at 8 to 1.

Online Baccarat Bonuses

More than often, most betting casinos offer players a chance to baccarat players to play at liberty without making their bankrolls stretch. The “free money” given lets players place bets and win factual money. Scroll down and comprehend the common bonuses available for baccarat players.

Welcome bonus

This type of bonus is offered in baccarat casinos where players receive a definite extent of money when they sign-up and deposit money in their accounts.

VIP Bonus

Baccarat charms oodles of punters. To retain these players, online casinos consistently offer VIP perquisites that are unavailable to other bettors.

Reload Bonus

This is one of the utmost enchanting bonuses for most players. An online casino may add funds on the player’s account to revitalize boot money.

No deposit bonus

The bonus is predominantly offered to new baccarat players in an online casino subsequent to registering. However, the amount of money offered in this bonus is somewhat diminutive paralleled to other perks.

Match bonus

This bonus matches a player’s deposit to an assured proportion or aggregate. For instance, a 100% bonus up to $400 a player will receive twofold their credit when they deposit $400 or the correspondent in rupees.

Tips For Playing Online Baccarat

Even though the game is all about good fortune, a tip here and there wouldn’t hurt.

  • Study the game’s guidelines: Ensure you are acquainted with the game’s rules right off the bat. That way, you will avoid mistakes.
  • Bet on the Player or Banker: It wise to stick either the banker or player bet only. Avoid wagering on the ties bet as it has the lowest probability of winning.
  • Play responsibly: The game can have luring odds, and also, you might experience incessant winnings. Nonetheless, you need to keep a trail of your outlay in terms of bets placed and games won and lost.
  • Play with few decks: Focus on playing a baccarat game that uses 6 decks as an alternative to 8 decks. Few decks gameplay is often easier to win than that with more decks. 
  • Analyze the paytable: Check on the odds before placing your bet. Visit the paytable section to learn what you can win for each type of wager you stake.

Frequently Asked Questions

Due to the game’s popularity, most online sites offer this table game globally. Get a reputable online site like FUN88 and start playing the baccarat game.

Baccarat inimitably relies on luck. You just have to envisage which hand flanked by the banker or player will win.

The sum of the winner’s hand must be close to 9. To win the bet, players must decorously conjecture which hand is more prospective to win amid the banker’s and the player’s hand.

Yes. Most betting casinos offer the free option or demo gameplay for playing baccarat, but you cannot win actual money in this choice.

Only three bets exist in baccarat. A Banker bet, a Tie bet, and a Player bet.

The banker bet has a winning probability of 45.87%. Thus, it is often well-thought-out to bet on it with the uppermost likelihood of winning. That is compared to the player and the tie bets with the 44.63% and 9.51% probabilities of winning, respectively.


Baccarat lingers to gleam in the online gambling world, attracting more punters every day. Keeping in mind that it has simple rules makes it an interesting and fun game to play. You can either play the online standard game or play with a live dealer just from your phone or desktop. Optimistically, this writing must have acquainted you with much of what you need to know about playing online baccarat. You now have gotten to grips with all the tricks, rules, and tips. What’s next? It’s all about beginning your new endeavor of playing online baccarat. Then get right to it by Joining FUN88 for free.