Sic Bo games can seem a wee bit intimidating at first glance. But when all is said and done, the game is a snack. In other words, online Sic Bo is a game of chance like Baccarat and Blackjack. And while these gameplays take place with cards and demand you to pick up cards’ values, Sic Bo only requires you know the types of bets.
Luckily, you can play Sic Bo at FUN88 Casino with a whopping 30,000 rupees as the first bonus. To sweeten the deal, you will be receiving additional free wagering cash every time you invite friends to play at the site. By good luck, the goodies don’t end there. You will collect cash depositing bonuses regularly. Become a member at FUN88 now to get the offers and ensure you utilize the invite-a-friend link.
Now, you are about to become the next pro in real money Sic Bo. This article seeks to uncover all the details you need to wager effectively and make some extra cash. But prior to becoming an expert, we would like you to see the sites below and join any of them to enjoy the incentives and a breezy gaming experience.
Real Money Sic Bo Casinos of 2021
What Is Sic Bo?
Sic Bo is a casino game utilizing three dice and a betting table, somewhat similar to that used in roulette. It originally comes from China and enjoys a significant fun base. Today, the game boasts multiple names such as Tai Sai, Hi-Lo, Dai Siu, or the Big and Small game. The goal for playing it is you foretell the outcomes of each dice after they roll.
On the other hand, the Sic Bo game comes in a couple of versions. You can get a thrill out of the Live dealer version, the Grand Hazard, the Chuch-a-luck, among others. Luckily, it has free gameplay, crucial to help you learn and better understand how to wager. The rules are easy to grasp, and you will find out more about them later in this piece.
How Can You Play The Sic Bo Game?
How you play Sic Bo online is easy to apprehend in minutes. The process requires no technical know-how. Below is what you should do to wager on the game:
- Step 1: Create a gaming account on a legit site. You will then receive a notification asking you to wait for your details to be approved.
- Step 2: If your registration process is successful, you will receive a link to your gaming account’s interface. There, look for the cashier section and load some wagering funds. You can use multiple payment methods, but the good news is that all of them will be displayed for you to choose. Afterward, you will secure a welcome bonus you should use in your wagers.
- Step 3: Head back to the games lobby and search for Sic Bo. Choose the variation you wish to play and start the game.
- Step 4: The game’s interface will appear and ask you to purchase wagering chips with the cash in your cashier.
- Step 5: Place your chips on the spots you think will win you a prize on the dedicated areas of the betting table.
- Step 6: The game’s software system will shake the three dice in a closed chest and later display them to show the outcomes.
- Step 7: You will receive a payout for every correct prediction you pull off on the dice, depending on the money you stake and the type of bet you wager.
Notably, the types of bets in the game will be visible on the betting table. The most basic group of wagers are the Small and the Big bets. Ideally, the small bet is staking on the dice’s sum of between 4 and 10. The Big bet is for a total of between 11 and 17. And as luck would have it, both bets pay 1 to 1. On the other hand, there is the Single Dice Bet, which demands you predict a specific number to appear on any dice or, better yet, all. The payout for one correct dice guess rewards 1 to1, for two is 2 to 1, and of three is 3 to 1.
Still, you can wager on Double or Triple Bets. As for the Double bet, you should foretell that two dice will produce the same number. If successful, your prize will pay 10 to1. The Triple bet will demand you predict a number to appear in all three dice, and your win will be 30 to 1.
There are also the Two Dice Combination Bets or the Domino Bets. Here you should predict the outcome of two dice combined instead of their sum. The payout is 5 to 1. Overall, some Sic Bo variations will have additional types of bets you can wager. Therefore, take time to learn them before staking.
Rules To Play Sic Bo In India
Well, although the Sic Bo betting table looks complex, the rules are simple. The following is what you should know and follow:
- Landing any sum of the three dice’s outcome producing the same numbers means you lose.
- The probability of winning the game is 48.61%.
- A sum win of 4 and 17 offers the most significant payouts.
- A player can only form the best winning sum in three ways for each type of bet.
- The house edge changes on the type of bet you play.
- The game must take place with three dice.
- Players can place up to 13 bets or even more, depending on the terms of the site they use.
- A player cannot roll the dice for themselves.
- The betting table has eight main bet categories.
- A player’s winnings depend on the type of bet, stake, and house edge.
Sic Bo Strategy – Know How To Win The Game
No gamblers want to play Sic Bo on a site like Fun88 only to make losses. But wait, how do you ensure you get the best chances to win? Next are the strategies you can use:
Bet on a few areas
Most online casinos allow gamblers to bet on up to 13 regions per session in the Sic Bo. And despite such wagers being lucrative if you win, the likelihood of losing is often high. So, consider staking in a few areas to mitigate the financial loss you will suffer if the game goes against your prediction.
Analyze the betting options
This strategy boils to asking yourself a few questions before wagering. For example, what will be the chances of winning in a particular type of bet? Are the payouts I get worth the risks? If your answers are positive, you can proceed to stake accordingly.
Wager on the Big and Small bets often
Ideally, the two have the best odds to reward a payout. In the same vein, their house edge is the lowest, which means you will part with a tiny share of your prize if you win the game. But again, remember to try out the other bets’ types.
Play games with the best RTP
Most of the Sic Bo versions have impressive returns to players. But again, not all are ideal for rewarding you massively. As a result, check the odds and go for gameplays with high return to player (RTP). Start playing at FUN88 to enjoy decent Sic Bo odds today.
Virtual V/S Live Sic Bo Casinos
Gamblers can play different live Sic Bo versions from renowned casino game developers such as Playtech, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, and XPG. As a good news piece, the live games often come with multipliers of up to 1000 times.
Super Sic Bo, Sic Bo Deluxe, and Mega Sic Bo are some of the best live games you can play. The gameplays differ from the automated versions since gamblers see the dealer and the game taking place in real-times. Remarkably, live Sic Bo occurs under multiple cameras. The dealer’s work is to give players the instruction and roll the dice.
The live games are arguably the most decent gameplays for gamblers seeking a more realistic feel when wagering. The graphics are top-notch, and some developers have done an excellent job to make the game playable under low internet connections.
How To Play Sic Bo On Mobile?
If you are a gambler who spends most of their time outdoors running errands, you are likely to lack time to wager. Thank heavens, you don’t have to worry about going home early or carrying your laptop to play real money Sic Bo everywhere you go. By good luck, the game is playable on a mobile phone, thanks to the advancement in HTML5 technology.
Today, you can access the game on your smartphone or tablet the same you do on the computer. Importantly, you only need an internet connection and some free time to wager. Over and above, you will still enjoy the different versions and, better yet, utilize a gaming app if you want. The mobile app you access will come from the gaming site you use to wager. As it is, you can download it from Google Play Store, assuming you are an Android user or Apple Store for iOS phone holders.
Quick Tips For Playing The Sic Bo Game
Frankly, there are some nifty tweaks you can adopt to play this game effortlessly. The good part is you don’t need to master the betting types as they will always be displayed on the table. Now, check the tips you can use in the game:
- Play free games: Free games are brilliant tools to have fun in Sic Bo without risking cash. Nevertheless, some gamblers don’t know they can use the free version to practice wagering on Sic Bo and boost their skill or, better yet, learn new tactics. That said, spare time and take advantage of the demo mode gameplay, especially if you are a beginner.
- Manage your bankroll: Well, despite the Sic Bo games being entertaining and rewarding, gamblers often get carried away and end up making losses. Here is the deal, regardless of how versed you think you are in the game; you should never overspend on wagers. If you are continually losing, consider taking a break from the game instead of over wagering with the hopes of recovering your lost cash.
- Play at reputable sites: As you may know, there are different platforms you can play Sic Bo online. However, the sad bit is that not every gaming site offers the best gaming experience in terms of the house edge, rewards, security, and bonuses. As a result, strive to scour and sign up at online casinos with decent reputations and incentives.
What Rewards You will Get While Playing Online Sic Bo?
The rewards and incentives you will collect while playing Sic Bo online with real money in India are lucrative and worth picking up. Next are some of those you should eye for as soon as you sign up to play:
- Welcome bonus: It arrives after depositing the first bunch of cash but is a one-off offer. It is only issued to first-time players.
- Match bonus: It comes as a percentage equal to the cash you load to your account. You can get it a couple of times.
- VIP bonus: It is unique to specific players. It arrives after taking part and winning games often.
- Monthly bonus: It comes on specific days of the month. It doesn’t have constraints as to who can get it.
- Promotion bonus: It is issued to promote particular games and encourage gamblers to play them. It may also come on specific events such as anniversaries or holidays.
Play Sic Bo For Real Cash Or Free
On the face of Sic Bo gaming, you may be wondering what you stand to relish by playing either for real cash or free. Still, you are probably wondering what it means to play either of them. Okay, below are the differences you should know:
Free Sic Bo
- They are open to play online or on apps.
- They are downloadable.
- They don’t pay out real cash.
- They don’t demand you sign up.
- They don’t require you to stake real cash.
- They don’t host live dealer gameplay.
Real cash Sic Bo
- They are on online interfaces and casino gaming apps only.
- They utilize real cash wagers.
- They reward real money prizes.
- They host live dealer gameplay.
- They dictate you create a gaming account at a casino before playing.
- Their developers have lives to produce the software.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The game is safeguarded by SSL encryption to keep hackers away.
Yes. You can win the same way as when using real cash but must meet the wagering requirements.
You check the paytable for the different types of bets and the house edge.
That boils to the type of bet you stake, the housed edge, and the amount of cash you wager.
You can use bank transfers, e-wallets, or credit and debit cards.
Most sites process deposits instantly, but some will take longer, depending on the payment method you use.
Online Sic Bo is one of the easiest dice games you will see at online casinos. But again, the crux is you understand how it takes place as well as the rules. If both aspects are at your fingertips, then you are good to wager like a pro, regardless of your gambling experience. However, if you still have some self-doubts, you can weigh your knowledge by playing the free version. Are you confident? Well, sign up at FUN88 Casino to wager on the game with the welcome bonus. It may turn out you will start winning right off the bat.